Okay so this is a happier part of my life. It's not as dark and angry and passively destructive. Maybe that last bit is a lie.
I HATE!!!
And I hate that I hate. I know that I'm not the only one who's ever experienced this, when you just want to be left alone. To drink yourself motherless or get high-as-a-pie or to just fantasise about slitting your wrists.
I hate that I have the "Safety Police" around all the time. The constant phone calls to find out how you're doing - I'd probably be doing just the same had you not called... The ever flowing barrage of bodies making their way in and out of your presence as though you were some 2 month old who'd choke in their own puke if left alone too long. It makes me sick...
AND THEN THERE ARE THE VOICES.... I can tell they're not real, but I can hear them. I used to only hear them in my dreams, but now I hear them when I'm alone. Or when I'm upset. I like them better than every one else, but they worry me.
Do they worry you...?
No comments:
Post a Comment