Monday, September 27, 2010

Heaven, hell and The Souls in between.

So... While I've decided that I should never say no to myself and that I am my own type of hedonist, I also know that everything is Sacred and therefore taking part in pleasure is in itself its own form of sacrifice and dedication.  See, according to the "Righteous" way of life, I am doomed to hell because I don't "starve the body in this life, to save the soul in the next".  And I know that.  But, it's rather difficult to repent when there is no transgression committed.  And I do find the idea rather complex:  To fear the doom and damnation of hell when I do not believe it exists. 

The soul will always find its way to The Divine...

Whether it takes reincarnation, ghostly hauntings, seances or voudou, the soul will always find Its Creator.  The Divine is like a ball of prestik and we're all tiny little bits stuck to different places and dispersed through different viewpoints and experiences in life.  Essentially, we're all from this giant stickyball and eventually our soul will find a way to return to It.  It's just how life is. 

Hell, like life, is also a phase.  It isn't an eventuality where your soul burns for the rest of eternity.  The Divine after all, loaned us all a little piece of soul for our journey.  Why then, would The Divine banish parts of The Divine's Self to burn in a lake of fire and brimstone, with an insurpassable, unchartered realm between souls and The Divine Self through which not even Angels can tread?
It wouldn't make sense for a bank to lend out loans which it never plans to reclaim or have repaid.  Just the same: For The Creator (God, Krishna, Allah, Yahweh or Whomever you believe in) to give away parts of "Himself" which He merely planned on destroying all for the effect of being able to say "I told you so..." is absurd!
No, that is a human temperament.  And it is blasphemy to insinuate that The Divine could ever be as petty as to resort to "cutting of one's nose to spite one's face".  If humans, in all our couple of hundred thousand years of existence, have learned to circumnavigate that purility, how arrogant is it to assume that "He" who created us and created the concept of love and forgiveness simple couldn't?

Now, the whole hell vs Heaven concept raises the question: If there is no hell, why should I be good?  Why not just resign my life to candid evil and blind self gratification?  Because Hell has always been and will always be a state of being...  Until you learn to do it right, you will keep falling.  Until you find inner tranquility, you will keep living whirlwinds.  And until you uplift the inner good (Heaven) you will dwell in the perpetual evil - which, friend, is your own personal hell.

See, the debate that people are neutral and can choose whether to be good or evil is essentially flawed by the fact that normal humans are plagued by a conscious.  There is, however, no innate device that highlights one's lack of evil or a surplus of good which urges you to replenish that so-called equilibrium or neutrality.  Humans are innately good.
Granted there are those psychopaths who are allegedly without a conscience, but (firstly,) most of those cases involve childhood trauma and some sort of detatchment, and (secondly) that is the exception to the rule.  It's like trying to dissuade someone that a human requires a heart to live on the odd chance that one in several humans survive on a pacemaker.

Friends, the choices you make in life will determine the outcomes of your afterlife from this, but there is always hope.  When you've hit the lowest of the low, the ability to recognise The Divine in yourself is your saving grace.  It is what stops hell from being eternal.  It is what brings us back on track to Enlightenment.

Blessings and love from the Divine.

May you find yourself closer to Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment