So.....
After a great night's rest, no sex in over 36 hours and... I'm feeling AMAZING!!! I don't know if it's because of the meditation or the church service or the fact that I've BEEN eating or if it's just that I'm really just happy.
See, I generally have learned to look at my random days of happiness with a great deal of circumspection, but today, I'm so happy, I don't even care if it's caused by a tip over to the manic side. I'm gonna make the best of today.
This is a blessing... It literally feels as though the Divine is smiling a sunshine of a smile on my soul. It's amazing. It's a little glimpse of AGAPE and instead of questioning it - just for today - I'm simply going to thank The Lord for it and ride this wave like Ciara does the floor...
I'm not sure if i'm going to pursue anything that might enhance or detract for my mood. I'm not sure if it's going to last. I'm not even sure of the reasons for my mood. But one thing I am sure of is that I ain't complaining and IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT...
THANKS AND PRAISES to The Divine.
May He smile his smile upon your spirit and your life...
XXX
The [Happy] Black Sheep
No comments:
Post a Comment