I believe in a lot of things.
And I believe in a lot of things that others find controversial. But for me, that's okay. I don't think people are meant to agree on everything. Else there'd be no room for free thinking and improvement. I don't want people to agree with what I'm saying. I just need for them to respect that I believe in what I believe in.
I believe that Society is a bunch of people lying to one another and making those lies, the standard. The norm. Society is a group bully that secretly doesn't really believe in its own teachings. Society is the Sadducees and the Pharisees. It's a big horde of hypocrites. The term - and even the idea - of Society exists primarily and nearly purely to throw stones at anything that isn't the same. That dares to be different. That dares to live what Society wishes it could...
I feel that I'm here to live out The Truth. And if not The Universal Truth, then just My Truth, at least. But at the same time, it feels as though noone wants to understand that. No one wants to understand that I can be different and human, still. I can have my own beliefs, rituals and cultures without having to live like a leper. Now, I'm not professing to be some kind of messiah or buddha or that "All those who look for the light must follow me for salvation". I just believe that we are here to better ourselves in the greater scheme of things (whatever your "Greater Scheme" may be); And to live and let live. Judgement is not only unecessary, it is also futile, arrogant and barbaric.
Judgement is the reason that Jesus was killed. The reason the Jews were persecuted in Germany and are still marginalised in other parts of the world. Judgement is what made people all over the world discriminate against minorities. It was the cause of slavery and apartheid. The reason Maoris and Native Americans living in sanctuaries and reserves (sometimes included in the natural fauna and flora). It's the reason for genocide. The reason for wars. Judgement is the cause of hatred...
The fact that I - in my absolute humanness and infinite subjectivity - deem myself, based on no true merit, worthy to judge and restrict and otherwise rule over any other human being who in all honesty has as much right to this Earth and life as (if not more than) me is quite simply absurd. It makes no sense at all and when looked at closely, detracts from the humanity of myself and others.
I think I've been cursed with not being understood. Or maybe everyone actually understands me and I just refuse to accept their understanding because I want understanding on my terms... And maybe that, in and of itself is my own little special way of judging others... I seriously doubt it, but it could be. (Like I've stade in earlier blog posts, I sometimes have to second guess my every thought process.)
However, judgement is like starvation and disease. It is an age-old flaw of the human psyche and will always be there. How we choose to live with the judgement cast on you, or that which you subject others to is up to you.
Wisdom and Understaning from The Divine...
The Black Sheep.
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment