Some people call it a conscience or gut feeling. Other's find that it is communication from spirits or The Divine.
I find alot of the time, that when I least expect it, a truth that I already knew, creeps up on me. It's that familiar "I've been here before" feeling. De ja vu - if you must. Life has a funny way of reminding you what a splendidly intelligent creature you are. And maybe have been...?
If anyone believes in reincarnation, they may be able to understand what I am saying:
I believe that we as souls, are reborn into different bodies - over and over again. See the objective to life is - just as in any other progressive game - to reach and conquer the final stage. Our actions, intentions and thoughts are what determine how far we get in each life. If you've lived a good life, you get further. We DO however, have cheat codes!!! Whoop-dee, right?!!! But do you feel like you've won a game fair and square if you get to the ultimate level through the aquisition and implementation of cheats? Usually not? Well...
I'll explain how this works:
The Bible, The Gathas, The Torah, al-Qur’ān, the Kebra Nagast, The Bhagavad Gita and all other Sacred Text is like the cheat code to life. SomeOne in some other realm or dimension or galaxy or world saw fit to help us out. To guide us through this "virual game" called life. Whether or not you choose to use those cheat codes is up to you. But if you don't, and you lose you life(s), the game has to restart again until you make it to the next level. What that level might be, I dont know, but this life is about spiritual progression. In order to make the next level, your soul must have learned all the truths it needs to know and your body must've lived them out.
Sometimes, when you restart the game, you still remember some tricks and traps from the previous time(s) that you've played and that is what the truth from within is. It is a fact that dawns upon you and once you think about it, you realise that you already knew it. Not quite common sense, but it was something innately realised.
The best and most fundamental trick is to listen to our conscience. That is the closest link to our truths from within. That is what will guide us and keep us safe. Although it won't necessarily reveal to us directly what that truth is, it forms part of The Eternal Soul which remembers every route - every time.
Namaste,
And may your truth come from within.
From Love.
From The Divine.
The Black Sheep
No comments:
Post a Comment